Sunday, July 30, 2006

The Scent of Jasmines

She kissed me and said
"You smell of jasmines"
I smiled...
I had nothing on me...
I was at my happiest then...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
A trickling of star lights
in the darkest of nights

Tendrils weaving through
the twilight breeze

The sweet sussuring

of an angel

A wisp of love's memory

Blossom bereft of light

The innocence and fragility
of a woman

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Jasminum sambac (Sampaguita)

An evergreen shrub whose flowers blossom only at night, and closes in the morning.

The sampaguita is the national flower of the Philippines.

The flower symbolizes purity, eternal love, nobility and beauty of a girl.







1 Comments:

Blogger JeJo said...

Hola Abismo ...
Me gustan los jazmines !

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home